Distribution of content on the internet by making copies and placing them across the various servers located in different parts of the globe is a form of content delivery network (CDN). Every visitor searching for any content is directed to the nearest server at lightning speed much faster than what had been possible a few years back. Cloud CDN hosting is a new technology that has emerged as a cost efficient solution for people to get access to content they need from any part of the world. Content creators are benefitted a lot by hosting their content through websites and blogs on the CDN network and getting exposure and better scalability and reliability without having to invest on maintenance of any expensive infrastructure.
Cloud CDN hosting offers many benefits like
● It accepts content in all forms and formats including static content like images, videos, js files, css files in a website. Visitors get easy and quick access to them without any hindrance.
● It is cost-effective. CDN content is forwarded from edge servers and this helps in saving bandwidth and the load on server. Users get access to the content at a faster pace amidst higher security environment at quite reasonable prices. Edge servers are virtual instruments set up on hypervisors at different parts of the world that stores web content and deliver to the website visitors from any location.
● It offers more security. The technology used in cloud CDN hosting wards off threat of malware and virus from crawling into the websites. It also controls Ddos attacks from robots.
The cloud CDN hosting services are very beneficial to websites like blogs, online education, news agencies, forums, CMS portals, general websites and many more. It ensures
▪ content being made available to all locations with enhanced speed and reliability
▪ better security to content management by distributing and streamlining the tools
▪ enhanced performance growth by distributing the content on various servers within a cloud
▪ cost effectiveness in scalability with more smoother options of increase or decrease depending on the needs of the business
▪ superior content quality by making available all of the new and live content quickly
▪ Reduction of load by removing unwanted static content from the server to get more space and resources to serve the clients better.
Customers using the cloud CDN hosting services can expect an increase in the conversion rates to their websites due to faster loading and keeping visitors occupied. It is also useful for a better Google rank. Having a high SEO rank ensures more customers which in turn lead to higher conversions and productivity. The key factors for a higher Google ranking are load times, number of repeat visits and user experience. CDN hosting is a little expensive but with the hoards of benefits accruing, it is worth the expense in the long run.
Colocation hosting US offers many exceptional features that add to the performance of a business. There are many companies that offer a blend of the CDN, Colocation and managed server across various networks of data centres useful for the publishing industry among others.